Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My day today...

Life in my new working life sometimes can be so relaxing but at a time can be real stressed up. sigh~!... today, most of my work I dealed are foreign workers. Because of one of them passed away due to pneumonia, and he is not insured, I have to dig out all the old files and to make sure around one thousands workers are insured. oh my god! My desk are piling up with files and papers.
I am dealing with Human Resources and Administrative work. I got at least three portfolios: HR, Insurance and Foreign Workers. It is the job that I wanted but I don't expect too many portfolios. It is a very challenging working life and sometimes I do enjoy the stress but not all the time. My superior keep pushing everything to me and what does he do? Sleep, eat and smoke. When he sleep, my colleague and me will said " tong tong cheng!" meaning doze off.. hahaha.. We always called him Boss (second Boss) cuz he never do anything and always order us to do his work, while he shakes his leg (which he really did shake his leg even sleeping) .
Hmmm... in the morning, the time past very fast but in the afternoon, the time past so slow.I have to drink nescafe just to make myself alert and I'm trying to avoid it coz I'm afraid I will addicted to it. Frankly speaking, my colleague make the drinks for me coz her nescafe is damn super nice. Not super bitter nor sweet. Just nice. hahaha..
My Big Boss asking me to program a database for foreign workers and also for their lands. More stress, more works! They hired me coz of that! I told them I am not that good but I will try eventually. Show them my skills (konon laaa I got the skills... I don't know whether I can remember or not) but I also need some help from experts! I sudah karat in database la!! hahaha... I'll stop here now, coz I have no idea what to say and my blogging is sucks! haha..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry much beebee.. i'm always here~! =) Love you lots~! Muacks

Fifi-Jinx said...

so, do u know how to use access?

Anonymous said...

what do u think?

Fifi-Jinx said...

hmmm... i guess so =)