Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Good & The Bad....

When I'm with him, I'm so happy like I'm in a cloud nine. I love him so much that I felt it's only me and him alone. I felt like we are meant for each other. When he is in a good mood, he is like the best guy I ever met. Always try to make me happy and treat me like his real "babey". He is a person with full of characters. A bad-tempered person, egoistic, never listen to people's advice till he need it, Mr. Perfect, Mr. Branded (hehehe), vain-pot, determine, soft-hearted (towards gals), attractive (in a sense), "moderate" sweet-talker. He also can consider "heart-breaker" but he can be a loving, caring, protective person. Oh yeah, he is a person who never mend is words... =P
He is a person who have change my life. He taught me lots of things. Love, reality, and the "headache". I have been going thru thick and thin with him. Been a long time with him, is this how much I understand and know him? I hope so... *to be continue..*

7 comments:

MistaBarista said...

eh .. you're talking bout me =D hehehe love you beebee .. Muacks~!

MistaBarista said...

hey, my beebee talking bout me leh.. why u guys no comment >.<" hehehe Love you beebee Muacks~!

Fifi-Jinx said...

Hehehe... Maybe they haven't read yet leh?

increadible.liz said...

0.0

increadible.liz said...

No comment!

increadible.liz said...

OK la... Love each other when there's tomorrow still :)

Fifi-Jinx said...

seee.. lili said "no comment".. bad sign... hahaha...