Friday, February 16, 2007

It has been 4 days since we never touched each other; never said those sweet things; no "love you"; no calls; no messages. It's like I'm a stranger to him. I know that he is having his mood swings for these pass few days. We never get to see each other face to face. When I was in his work place, it's like he doesn't know I'm there or I'm exist. It hurts me deeply for his action.

I don't know what is wrong with him. I don't know what did I do wrong this time. I don't know whether he has lost interest in me. Is he thinking of me? He told me he is angry of himself. I don't know what is he angry about. I just wish that he can share his problems with me. Why should he tell me? Because I'm his current girlfriend and I will be there for him? Maybe I might be wrong, because he might think in different way.
All I know that he is not himself lately, and he have been hiding something from me coz I know when he is telling me the truth or not. But I chose to believe him altho I have the urge of curiousity to know why is he lying to me. But deep inside his heart, I know he is trying to protect me as well as himself. Or maybe he want to be selfish and don't want other people to blame him for his action? (Maybe I'm wrong?)
There's lots of reasons but the only true reasons are from him if he can speak out of his mind.
Please babey.. do not keep to yourself. It will torture you deep in your heart, and your soul. If I ever did wrong, I apologize but if you have other problems, don't be hesistate to tell me coz I will lend you my shoulder and I promise you I will listen only. If the above is not the reasons; and IF the other reasons is that you like someone else, I will back off in your life. Love you always. Muacks

No comments: