Sunday, March 11, 2007

Celebration Together..




Last weekend was a double celebration that my friends gave to me and Alison. Although, it's suppose to be a "yam char" session but in the end I know the "plot" my friends are giving to suprise Alison. Hahahaha...



Here's few pictures we took from "Fulltank". Although it is not a very happening but at least we get together and have fun and chat all nite long.




The bunch of "US" in Fulltank to celebrate our Alison and of course me!!!.. Paiseh paiseh!!.. I know the whole surprise.. just imagine that!




Coolest G@ls forever... Woot! Hehehehe... Love ya alot.. muacks..
Oh yeah, we left "FUlltank" kinda early, and the whole of us eventually walked to fun-fair to walk and see. Hahaha.. How great can it be? =P

3 comments:

missironic said...

ya n semua pakai pink..hampir semua..lolz..

increadible.liz said...

Maybe they dah PLOT ler... birthday kids!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AGAIN, FIFI!!! We sayang you lerr... :)

Fifi-Jinx said...

It was "impromptu" la... suddenly everyone wearing pink! look soo cheerful! ehehehehe.. thanks for everything and your support. muacks