Monday, April 09, 2007

A Night To Remember...

Last Saturday, was a blast as well was a night to remember and lesson to learn. Hehehehe.. What happen was, I went to PB with my friends. Drank and got high but it was too soon to get high. Maybe coz I was emptied stomach.

Got high! And cried suddenly after seeing "someone". Anyway... went off a lil early. Suppose to go mamak after that but Andy decided to send us back cuz Tracy not feeling good. MC and I don't want to go back because we are so damn high and dare not go back in this situation. Mana tau, Andy brought us back to his place. We went into his room. Tracy and me slept on his bed where else few minutes later, MC wanted to go back.

I can't even open my eyes. After few minutes, I decided to call it a day and asked Joe to send me back. When I was about to look for my house-keys, I found out that I lost my purse! Damn!!! I called Andy to look for me and I went back home. I know i freaked out but i was so tired and went back to sleep. Slept around 330am.

The next day, I woke up at 930am to recall that I lost my purse. I went back to sleep again till 1030am. Once I woke up, I started contact those people was with last night to confirm whether my purse with them or not. In the end, Andy called and told me that he found my purse. Beside the drain outside his house. I was thanked God. Phew.. He said I was lucky that noone took it.

I've learnt my lesson that, do not always take things for granted and always becareful where ever you are and don't get too high! Hahahaha...

No comments: