Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Love or Lust?

I know this guy for many years and we have been flirting around recently. Actually, I never thought that I might have feelings towards him. Been going out with him for "makan" and also catch some movies. Recently, he have been popping up in my mind. I don't know whether I have feelings towards him or not. As far as I know, I will not accept him if he have feelings towards me because I know that he will hurt me. Hahahaha.. I'm worried the history might repeat again.

Anyway, I did told him not to treat me too nice and just fool around and don't flirt seriously like courting. I did gave him some hint that I might have feelings towards him, but that guy either really don't get the hint or "buat bodoh". It took him 2 days to dig the truth from me.

In the end, I kinda tell him. I didn't know I have this courage to tell him everything. Hahahaha... But I do know that I did insist him to say that we both are nothing and he admitted it. But he mentioned that if he is interested in me, it's just a secret. Gosh!! Typical guys!!!

Well, after confessing my feelings, I felt relieved and also after thinking about the whole scene again, I think I do not have feelings towards him. I just felt lonely and he is the one make me felt good about myself and kill my loneliness.. hahaha...

I do hope that we can still be friends and I can find my true love!

4 comments:

missironic said...

That's why..dun lose the rhythm of the game..or not the game will 'makan' u instead! lolz..but actually biasa la the gals alwiz kena 'makan' by the guys...

yea, bcareful when u play wif fire...especially fire tat can make u fall head over heels wif..u wont noe which are their true feelings..

so....probably u r rite..probably it was out of loneliness tat u fall for him...sometimes when a person show extra care towards u, u will tend to fall for him. but u urself also not sure whether is the real ting or not!

wat advice can give? I guess..its best to not tink anyting! stay neutral! tat way the fire wont get caught up wif u! yea? heheehee...

Fifi-Jinx said...

yeah.. after that i have no feelings towards him. Just wanted to be friends and now he didnt eventually treat me like before. I bet he felt awkward. Maybe he thinks that I'm still into him. What a jerk! hahahaha...

missironic said...

well, certain species of guys mcm tu la..one period of time they can treat u so nice so gud..make ppl misunderstood..but after u tell ur feelings..dia cakap lain pulak...betul pusing..kinda jerk la! lolz...

Fifi-Jinx said...

yeah laa.. keling kia habis! hahahaha.... but now i never contact him anymore nor see him online... Hahaha.. Better also.. don't have to think soo much.