Thursday, October 19, 2006

End of Misery...

After I had cried so hard, I have decided to move on and let everything goes. I know it take steps by steps to move on. There will be a time when I will talk about our time together, there's a time I will think of him and miss him but I will not let myself down (maybe down a lil' la...). I can't just being sad n depress all the time, he don't even know what I have been going through. I know that when I'm sad , my friends will be sad too. When he want to come back, he will know how to come to me then only I will decide what to do with him. Hopefully, by that time I'm move on and have someone that I can care for and to be loved. So, Mr, RIght out there.. you know what u have to do.. hehehe.. =P

5 comments:

missironic said...

if he does comes bck, u gonna buat apa? giving him another chance ah?

Fifi-Jinx said...

this time.. it's for real.. he won't come back. I'm very sure of it.

missironic said...

oohh..okie then..then fifi muz grow up(emotionally)n move on oh..heheheee..gambateh!!

Fifi-Jinx said...

hopefully la.. sigh.. tough u know...

Anonymous said...

I'll be back..