Monday, October 16, 2006

Heart-Broken...

I had tried to make myself strong so that I can move on easily. There's many ways I tried, I tried hating him, tried to make myself busy and tried not to think of him but I failed. In the end, I still love him. I cant make myself busy everyday. Going out everyday won't work on me. My parents will worry about me and there's time that I will think of him and it really effects me. It hurts to see that we are not together anymore.
What did I do wrong to deserve this? I had always tried my best to change to make him happy. Why?!?!? Almost everyday I cried. He really break my heart. How can I fall for a heartless person? I thought he was a caring person, loving person, protective person and also a sensitive guy. But after all this, I think I was wrong. The sensitivity of him is gone.
I am in pain now............

5 comments:

missironic said...

Fi, is a part of the process of healing that u have to go thru. Rite now is the most suffering part. u got to make it thru. after tat i blieve wonderful tings will happen. as i said, dun turn bck! dun disappoint those who have faith in u. keep on moving on. not moving bckwards. tink of all those ugly tings he did to u.. those 6 yrs. what had come of it but pain? be wise,ya..

Fifi-Jinx said...

wah lau wee... i wanna cry ad la.. i know 6 yrs has been my ugly r/ship but it really hurts me deeply... i am soo speechless...

missironic said...

Gambateh Fi!

Fifi-Jinx said...

who is alienated siot...

increadible.liz said...

uhuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! wake up!!!

I know its tough, but better than looking back the past, rite?