Friday, October 13, 2006

Feelings...

I never knew that I would loved a man for the past 6 years. It's hard to let him go but I have to be strong since he ain't want our loves, my loves. It's selfish of him to just end it without compromising it. I never even get an explaination, the truth about the whole break-up thing. Even I am so badly wanted to hear his voice, and talk to him, but I dare not hear what he had to say because i know that his words will hurt me deeply.
I had done my best in our relationship. Forgiving him of what he had done to me in the past, sacrifices, putting a side my principals and prides. This is because I love him very much. I do hate him at a time but my love towards him is much more stronger. I intends to keep forgiving him for his mistakes.
Time flies very fast. I thought that we can settle down but I was wrong. He don't seem to understand me more. Sometimes he is selfish because he intends to think of himself, his satisfaction and his happiness. I do admit that part of this break-up is my fault. I always blame on myself because i intend to be stubborn but he should understand me well because he chose me of who I am. Moreover, humans make mistakes. If I can accept his flawless, why can't he accept mine?
At least, when our relationship end, i did change him to be a better person than the person I first met. I'm glad that I changed him and I hope he knows about it. I am also glad that he and his sister now is in talking term. At least this few things that I had done my part as a girlfriend.
Conclusion now is I have to move on no matter what. When the time comes, I will know the reasons (I think). During the break-up session, I am in dilemma. I am in such a bad-shape, hardly sleep for a week and hardly eat as well. I was feeling like I'm going to die without him.
But now i had learnt to live without him because he don't appreciate me the most. If he cant compromise things out, this shows that he is immature. He is not capable to handle problems himself. He is only capable of avoiding problems. I hope that he change to be a better person and I know his family especially his mum is worrying about him.
Deep in my heart, he is there because he is my first love and my love towards him is still there till I am move on but I will always open my heart to the others. =Goodbye KLF=

2 comments:

missironic said...

Good Fi..finally u want to move on dy..I hope u really really put all ur strength to move on. Don't turn ur bck tis time. Juz move ahead although is really really tough during the process. I'm sure u will find a much better love than before. have faith in tat!

Fifi-Jinx said...

thank you babe... i will try my best to move on... i know it's gonna be really hard but have to try... muacks