Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fun

Last Sunday, I was having so much fun! I went to Pure Bar... it was suppose to be a short while meeting with some of my juniors. It was Jie Yi's birthday, and I didn't know that till someone told me. We danced, we drank and we laughed. That was like ages I haven't been clubbing. Got high... and end up I was there till 3a.m.!!! And the most greatest thing was, the next day I have to go to work. Hahahaha... But the end of the day, broke down because of the sad song that we sing! oh my god!! That is really bad... sigh.. But it was a relief either.

Thanks to everyone for making my day!!! muacks~!

3 comments:

increadible.liz said...

Syiok betul budak ni...

Good on you... Have fun!

missironic said...

yea..was fun till my kaki sakit! dance too much..signs of tua! lolz..

Fifi-Jinx said...

hahaha... mine too..!!!!