Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gossips

Last night, I attended my mum's side wedding dinner. I was kinda taken aback from the event. I wish I am married. hahaha... I wonder who is my husband-to-be. Maybe because I'm ready to settle down and shits happened unexpectedly. The day before, my relative keep asking me where is my bf. I told them I don't have one. It really "hit" my heart. They keep asking when can they meet him and when am I going to get marry. wow.... I didn't know they are much more eager than me. Sigh.. old citizens..
Anyway, after my dinner, (went off before the dinner ends) went to yam char with my juniors, precisely my brother and my lil' cousin's friends. (I felt so young! tehheee..) We were like updating... actually, the gals updated themselves with their friends. I was just listening and interfering only. Some of their friends I know them.. thank God! if not, I'm out of their world. It was kinda fun talking bout their friends.. This in another word called "Gossips" hahaha.. well, without gossiping, I don't think there's a better topic to talk about till the wee hour. hahaha... We gals intend to gossips alot because this is what we call "updating".When one of the gal asked is there anything new? I dare not to voice out about my "new status". Maybe, I just don't want them to said "again?!!" or maybe I don't wanna talk about it. It was a great feelings to be with in a group. hahaha... cheerz gals~!

4 comments:

increadible.liz said...

No worries, what are friends for? Although you are as stubborn as a cow, still need to support you morally even I don't like what your decision you made previously. Glad you realise you have good close friends who care and love u for who u are! Take care!

increadible.liz said...

LOL... salah message!

Anyway, what gosip did i miss? heeheeheeh...

Fifi-Jinx said...

aishooo the gurls are gossiping la.. not me la... they are sonia's frens... not really consider good close friends

missironic said...

li, gossip abt the ppl in ijc dulu..eh wait..actually not gossip la..updating je..coz me n jieyi kinda lost touch..hahaahahaa...