Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happiness

Today..I was kinda happy because, 1) get to meet a new friend and 2) my brother is back. After my dinner, my chi muis, her fren and my brother went to tribe to yam char. We met the other friends and we chit-chat the whole night. It was fun hanging out in a group! We even plans for the next weekend and I cant wait for it! Life have to move on~!Without them, I don't think I can stand till now and my emotional won't be control then. Thank you it won, sonia n my bro. Thank you lili who support me all the way from Aussie. hahaha... Thanks to all my fren who care for me and you know who you guys/gals are. Muacks.. Love ya alotz

2 comments:

increadible.liz said...

Opps.. I posted the wrong message in the wrong entry! LOL...

Say again lah...

No prob lah woman. Always know you still have us your friends who care and love u... support u :) Eventhough we know u r stubborn as a cow!

missironic said...

i tot stubborn as a donkey? lolz..