Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Bad Luck Happened Again~!

3 days in a row!!!!! wow.. My bad luck is getting worst. The first one was I lost my earrings, the second day was I saw you-know-who at a "mamak" stall and the 3rd day which is today... one of my car's tyre "pancit". And I have to pay RM150 for that damn tyre!! arghhh!!! I can buy 1 Adidas Shoes!!! sigh.. next month I have to pay my telephone bills! This month really not my month! I hope next month is a better luck! I better go "mandi" flower water... sigh...

Last night, went to rave party at A'Famosa! It was cool but the ending sucks! the DJ kinda screech the stupid "piring hitam" and showing off with his skills! Kinda not my type! haahahhaa...too much screeching.. Lots of leng cais and leng luis.. pheeweeett.. I went with my group of guy and girl friends and we seemed to look like "innocent" more although we did try our best to dress up.

Unfortunately, the party ended kinda early.. It supposed to end at least 3/4 am and the stupid local authorities "advices" to close at 1am. Boring`! But overall, it was fun! It was HUGEEEeee and a very good experience! Hope to go next year!

No comments: