Saturday, November 04, 2006

After a month...

It's been a month now ever since my break up. Till today, I still cried for him. Wishing he will call me or said he is sorry for everything. But I was wrong. That will never happened! But I still tried to stands strong. Trying to move on. I realise, I cried so much coz I hate myself as well as him. Hate him for breaking my heart. Hate myself for not being so strong to move on. This is the most devastating time for me. When I think of what he did to me, I still cry. If I think of our memories, I will also cry. So, if i don't think of him? That kinda impossible coz memories is always there. Dear GOD, pls give me strength to move on! I need those the most! My eyes swollen from all those tears! Does he knows? I doubt it. If he does, what had he done now? Why guys are being so cruel? Can't they just try to compromise things first? Sob Sob... just after crying and I felt so tiring! I don't wanna cry no more!!!!

No comments: