Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Don't Understand =(

I sometimes don't understand some people. When the plans we had planned earlier on and now making it so complicated. WHY?! I'm just asking whether is it OK if there's someone that you don't like will be around with us when meet up. Some people can be making things so complicated and answered me with a questions. Arghhhh! Said that, I'm prepared and this is the sign showed that "You can pick me up now" and some people can be so ignorant and can be so "Blur".

When things goes unexpectedly, some people tends to blame on others and said such harshed words. I don't understand. I have given the signs so clearly and making me feel so guilty for waking that person up so early and hardly get enough rest. When I cancelled it, that person put the blame on me coz I never tell him straight forward. TOLD ALREADY!! I Hate this thing... =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. no comment..
=)
sorry anyway..