Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hurts

I wish I can stay far away from people that I know. Feel the freedom, feel the spacious and breathe a new fresh air and new begining.

I felt being controled. I don't feel the freedom. When I was young, I listened to them. Now I am old, I felt even worst. No freedom, I am old enough to think. When I'm 28, are you going to "cage" me still? I never had my enjoyment for once. Everytime, my friends asked me out, I can't because of HIM. Drink half a bottle of beer also he complaint. sigh...

When is the time will I get my freedom? By the time I'm married, will I get those? I doubt! There's more responsibilities. Now's I'm single and not married, I should enjoy what I have now before I'm getting older. How to tell a stubborn man about this? Told him not once but many times about how I felt but he never wan to understand. I know I'm his daughter and he care and worried for me. But the more you worried, the more unexpected things will happen.

I know what is surrounding me. Not say I never tell who I am with or where I go. I know he concern for me and care for me but sometimes, I need the freedom. Total freedom what I want to do to enjoy myself to release all this stress things from myself, from my feelings. I just don't want to put burden on you, that's why I look for alternative. That is enjoy myself with my friends. Life is complicated. One problem come, then gone and another problem come again. I wonder when will it ends and have a smooth and sailing life?

Not say I don't love you. I love you and I don't wan you to worried about me with my problems. You have migraine, you have lots of burden in your family. I just don't want you to add another problems. That's why iI rather keep to myself because I don't want to hurt people that I love dearly. I love someone but I rather get hurt instead of them............................

No comments: