Tuesday, November 21, 2006

List of Things That I Want...

Things that I want:-

1. I want W810i!!!!
2. I want a tube dress which I'm searching for a long time.
3. I want an Adidas shoes.
4. I want to do my hair.
5. I want shopping!
6. I want to slim down =( [which I'm trying to diet and exercise but food are soo tempting]
7. I want to get a car with CD player in it. (that's means more money)
8. I want more money!!!! =D
9. I want you!!!!
10. I will get back to you again once I can think of more.Hehehehe...

Actually, this is what most gals want in their life. hehehe... so, don't blame me at least I have a list to accomplish better than nothing to do. =P

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't want me =(

increadible.liz said...

Haaaaaa... i know this fella!

increadible.liz said...

Neway, fifi u banyak WANT benda... Hope you get them bit by bit la hor.. hehehe Good luck woman~~~

Fifi-Jinx said...

haha.. thanks... u dun tell me u dun have ur "want" ar?

Anonymous said...

sigh .. i am in the last list .. =(

anthraxxxx said...

hmmm with #8 we can fulfill the wants from #1 to #7.

Fifi-Jinx said...

it's better than none. hehehe... yeah.. with #8 sure can get everything... sigh.. money money money.. i wanna tanam duit ad then siram everyday.=P

missironic said...

shud buat 1 entry dedicated to money la..every1 tgh stressful over money ni..lolz..

increadible.liz said...

hahahahhaa.... money again. Love can buy money lah ni.. sienz...

fifi: i got lots of wants too.. i want to shop for clothessssssss now!!!

missironic said...

i also got lots of wants..mayb shud buat list my cik fifi ni..lolz..