Sunday, November 19, 2006

A week later..

It's been a week since I blogged. Nothing much happened in between those days. Was busy with my work and trying to spend more time with my friends. Attend fundraising for National Stroke Association Malaysia (NASAM) which was fully paid by company. It was an "ok" event but not my type. Lots of senior citizens attended it but the food was good. It was a good experienced and after the event, me and my colleagues went to a hawker stall and tried one of her mum's popiah. Although all of us are full, but we take a bite or two just to try it because her mum going to retired end of this month.

Today, went to catch movie with nicholas, it won and sonia. We watched "Death Note". It was an "ok" show although some part kinda blur. It is japanese show. Someone suppose to show up but in the end, he can't make it. I did called but unfortunately his hp "warded". But it was ok with me, at least I spend time with my friends. But he did show up for lunch after our movie but I have to give him a call. Lucky for him that he never went back to sleep but he did turn up. hehehehe... (guilty concious) Although was a short time, but I appreciate the most. =P

1 comment:

increadible.liz said...

Hmm.. someone made friend with someone again eh...