Sunday, December 10, 2006

List of Things That I Already Achieved...

The previous list, I had list down those things that I want. Here is the list that I already got: -

1) W810i = pending...
2) Tube Dress = I still have not got it one but I wore it for a night for a dinner. It's so nice. =P
3) Nike Shoe = wanted to have Adidas shoe but my babey already bought me Nike shoe. So it's accepted. Hehehe.. So happy! wohooo!!
4) My hair = I have done it.. hmmm.. look abit different than b4 but some said it's nice, some said I looked old. Sigh~! Nevermind.. think positive. Hair will grow longer. =P
5) Shopping = I just bought few blouses which is nice and so cheap! RM10 only! hahaha...
6) Slimming Down = pending...
7) Car with CD Player = Super pending...
8) More MONEY = Super-duper PENDING!!!
9) "I Want You" = "SENT"
10) Update more once I get to accomplished more things ... hehehe

At last, few things I have accomplished. It's good to feel that you have achieved few things that you want. At least, you don't have to tempt your desire and never accomplish a thing! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out her new nike shoes~! w00t~! all the way from singapore.. =p

increadible.liz said...

fi, good that you've achieved somethings you wanted. best wishes for the rest to happen & happy xmas to u! take care!