Saturday, December 30, 2006

Year 2007

Goodbye 2006... Welcome 2007~!

It had been a rollercoaster ride for the year 2006. I have been going thru lots of things and problems thru thick and thin. Not really a good year to me and I hope that the coming year will be a joyride for me with full of happiness, love and care. =P
Next year is the time for me to grow up, be mature and think wisely to solve any problems that come in my way.
All the best and hope year 2007 will bring lots of good luck, wealth, health, love and happiness to all my readers. Hehehehhe... Love you guys alot and to all my loved one and close-friends. Muacks...

3 comments:

increadible.liz said...

Happy New Year to you babe!

Wish you all the best in your work & stay healthy, smiley too. Take care yea... :)

Fifi-Jinx said...

Happy New Year to you too.. but karang wat date siot? Sigh.. Hehehe.. Thoughts that count, aight? All the best in your undertakings. Muacks..

increadible.liz said...

whahahahahahaa... sorry kan LILI a busy woman... yes, thought that counts... hehe!