Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pressure...

For the pass few days, I have been not feeling good. I have been thinking alot about my life... everything. It's hard to cope it sometimes. I tend to think nonsense and I felt that my instinct is coming back. I'm afraid now.. I felt like I'm in a total darkness where thee's noone to guide me out. =(

Been crying out loud to make myself relief and tired but my mind is bothering me. Why do I have to feel this way? Why do I have to go thru all this things again? Why I can't have peace of mind? I need a break before I gone mad...

I'm feeling Pressured...

4 comments:

increadible.liz said...

Hey fi, what's going on? Are you alright? I am just a phone call away!

Fifi-Jinx said...

emo babe.. pressure plus emo is a really disaster day.. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

-.-"

increadible.liz said...

Take care ok... I guess u're pressured at work and home too.

Understandable.