Thursday, February 08, 2007

Meee... The Stubborn, Fiona =P

I was with my galfriend last nite and she was talking about her new love. She was so happy that she found the person who know how to appreciate her and love her more than her ex. She broke up not long ago and she found her new love in like 3 months. When I heard of her story, I felt the "hit" in me. She was like trying to hint on me that I can also be like her if I'm willingly to let go. I felt that sometimes, but I didn't follow it. I don't want to regret. I know that I had a bad past and I believe that he will change as he promise me. I want to appreciate people around me. =)

I know those who knows me think that I'm stupid and stubborn. Maybe I'm too nice or too in love with him. But I can't help it. If I'm letting him go, that's the time when I think I had enough. I know I'm too patience but don't worry, everyone have their limit in them. I believe in my instinct and I believe people will change. Please... I hope everything is fine. No more "the past" because I'm scared I can't take it anymore and I will disappear before everyone knew it. (I'm not emo!)

I think some people must be thinking that I'm talking nonsense again or advice me this and that. This is my blog. I have the right to speak from my heart where I have noone to turn to. My blog don't talk, it's the place for me to write my heart out and also it listen to me without showing any expression.

Thank you for loving me people. Thank you for being there. It's not that I'm being ignorant. It's Meee.... Stubborn, Fiona.

No comments: