Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Trip to K.L.

2 days and 1 night trip to K.L. Although it's only a short trip, but to me it's the most happy moment for me. I went up with him and his family. They treat me good.

The reason for this trip is to go for shopping for chinese new year. I know to everyone, this trip meant nothing but to me it meant alot to me. It's like 24 hours with him and by his side which we hardly got the chance.

Overall, all we did was walked around the big shopping mall to hunt for clothing. Sometimes, teasing each other or making each other angry at a times. Hahahaha...

I felt like when I'm with him all the time, I'm happy. I don't know about him coz he never did express to me how he felt. I know that sometimes he felt moody. I think he got not enough sleep.

Sometimes, I felt that I'm too much too, for pushing him and that I'm such a boring person. I did tried to cheer him up but I failed. I felt so disappointed at myself that I can't make him happy. I feel like I'm clapping with one hand. But neverthless, at last he was happy!!! Hehehehe... It really gave me a big smile at the end of the day. I don't want to say lots.. cuz I don't wanna think too much.. hahaha..I think he is tired cuz he never sleep well. Now, I'm feeling tired ad. Zzz.. Wanna get some sleep and rest my aching leg cuz tomorrow need to go to work.. =(

Thanks babey, for the weekend. It meant alot to me. Love ya. Muacks...

No comments: