Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tai Shen Tau!!!! Gong Xi! Gong Xi!!!!..Ang Pau Na Lai..

*Change Topic*

Chinese New Year is around the corner. I'm so busy preparing my decoration items to decorate my house. As usual, every year I'm always in-charge but it's ok, I love t beautif-ied my house with lots lots of red red deco. Hehehe..

There's no mood for new year like previous time. This year new year will be a little different. Lesser place to visit as in some of my relative not gonna celebrate because of "funeral". And my cusin who are crazy and a joker is not around because he further his studies in Australia and not coming back for this year Chinese New Year. Sigh..

Well, all my beloved friends and cousins who just recently got their jobs and I would like to congrats them. So, new year is a short time for me where I think I will hardly having fun like last time I used to have. I wish I can go back time where happiness, laughter and joyful season.

Moreover, my company is going to shift and yet I'm going to be really busy shifting things to my new office. Sigh.. What a year! I hope this year will bring me more luck in love, wealth and happiness.. Oh yeah.. I can't forget my health too..

Gong Xi! GOng Xi to everyone! Love ya.. DOn't forget to come my house for new year.. Come after the first day will do or night time! Jack D is waiting for you, here at my place. =P Don't forget Ang pau for me with lotsa money!! =P

1 comment:

Robert said...

"Gong Xi Fa Chai" to you too. Visit the link below. You may get a big Ang Pau ..... really.
Please visit Creative Idea to enhance your content pages.

My contact : shyhcheng@yahoo.com