Sunday, February 25, 2007

Why Should I Care At All..




For a week, I have been going out everynight with my friends. No matter girls or boys. Drinking, laughing, dancing, chit-chatting and stay up late at night. I have never know that I will be so happy around with them.


Hmm... let me tell more or less about my chinese new year week. Drinking almost everyday... ( I must have beer belly already) 1st night went to Peppermint Bistro because Pure Bar was kinda packed. Got to know few guy friends there too but it was ok cuz the crowd there wasn't so happening. The next day, went to Pure Bar with my gal friends and also some guy friends they brought along. Dancing all night long till got drunk and nearly vomitted. That night I was back so late. Hahaha...

Then, drink again at some cafe with few friends. Was like table hopping coz met few friends here and there. Almost smoke due to stress and depression but I get to take a few puffs. Hehehe... On the weekend, my gal friend wanna check the new Bar out. We went to Sunshine Bar and the place was like not that bad compare to Pure Bar. Not so hot and smokey like Pure. The song there was also our kind of songs. So it's a 3 1/2 thumbs up over 5. But there's not much tables and the people there are moslty adults. You won't get to see all "kiddos" like what you see at Pure. With the same group of guys and gals, we really had so much fun! Play a game, and who lose have to drink.

For the first time, we order so much of beers! But the ladies have free flow of drinks. I drank 4 glasses of tequilla. Whoah~!!.. Liquors + Beers = High~! So High~!!!! But it was a great day!! I will love to join them again. Hahaha..

Last night, went to Sunshine Bar again with my friends. I never thought that I can be attractive or can flirt around. Didn't realise that I gave away my number to a guy there. Hahaha.. Altho he spoke to me in chinese, I was just smiling all the way nevertheless didn't get to know what he is talking about. But I think he knows that I cant understand Chinese, he spoke to me in English but not that fluent. It's ok, at least I get to make new friends. At this time of situation, I love gaining attention from guys. Dance with them, drink with them and this was the advantages for me to meet new people.

Hence, the chinese new year is going to over soon, but next weekend still have party with another bunch of friends. Hahaha.. I think I going to get addicted soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhh.. nice blog ... kisses luis (portugal)

missironic said...

wah..cik fifi berhappening..siap ambik pic wif cik lili..jelesnyer..im up here freaking(no wait..f**king) sien nursing my sickness..not to mention my idiotic outbreak..arghh!! neway..cool babe..but dun drink too much ya..n dun party too much..will take its toll later..take care..so, the guy lengcai not till give num..

Fifi-Jinx said...

kisses luis(portugal)? who is this?

Fifi-Jinx said...

hey babe... not so leng cai la.. but then eh.. too leng cai also dangerous la.. i scared ad.. hehehe..

missironic said...

la..make fren onli ma..sked wat? not say want to commmit wif the fella rite away..take it slow..take it slow...

increadible.liz said...

I like my hair! Want to maintain this. Huahahahahhaa!

I look pretty kan, fifi, niania??? LOLx

Fifi-Jinx said...

errrr..... babe.. u always look pretty.. Hehehehe...