Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007

Here's some pictures I took during the Chinese New Year.. It's not much but it's a memorable day for me. With all my uncles, aunties and cousins. Missed them suddenly. Sob Sob...


A home-made decoration that i had done to my house. Hehehe... 9 fishes.. means luck luck luck.. (I think...I simply say wan..)







Another place where I decorate.. nice nice? Hehehehe.. My master piece ok? Please comment sikit... I decorate this all last minute during the eve. Sigh...




Gone the Dog year... Welcome the Pig year.. Hehehe... Dog year wasn't a good year for me and I hope that the pig year will give me more luck, good health, wealth and of course, LOVE!!!! =P







Oooo... First day of Chinese New Year, my door open so widely to usher the new year. Gong Xi! Gong Xi! Gong Xi ni ya!! Happy New Year.... Ang Pau na lai...




Here is all my uncles and aunties... makan-makan... borak-borak... ooo... nice to see and hear all of them laughing and chit-chatting. So nice...





My dearest brother and cousin, Sonia..
Miss them so much.. Muacks muacks..



One Big Happy Family.... The Lim's Family.. Wops.. there are 3 missing persons. Two were outstation... the other one fell sick on that day. Too bad.. =(





Caught Him!!! Hahaha...








Gamble time!!!! Early in the morning already gamble. Sigh... but it was fun with
all the laughters and the big smile on their faces even the "sick" person also "bersemangat"!






"God of Gamble is here!!! Look at my cards.. Nice right? Money money!!!", said by my brother.



Banker win alot siot!!!



"I also God of Gamble!!!"*teeheeee*, Sonia grinned with her white "colgate" smile. =P





Ok people... See you next year in 2008! Muacks.. Love you all.

10 comments:

missironic said...

u r wrong..3 person missing..kor edmond, my bro n kor eric..u forgot my bro,ya? neway..WAHLAO! I like put on 10kg dy wei! bulat till kenot bulat..*faints* shiit..*DIET DIET!!*

Fifi-Jinx said...

oh my god!!! i totally forgotten him... hahaha.. he macam ade ke takde pun sama aje.. hahaha.. sorry eh..

missironic said...

teruk..ur cousin also wat..not appreciated..kesian my bro..

Fifi-Jinx said...

hahaha.. sorry la... sayang sonia.. nak i tukar ke?

missironic said...

tukar tukar! hahaahhaa..up to u la..

Fifi-Jinx said...

ok.. EDITTED ad.. hehehe...Maaf ye?

increadible.liz said...

King & Queen Gamblers man... Teruk nyer this LIM family!

Opps... I forgot, me also LIM! LOLx.

anthraxxxx said...

Where's Stephen Chow?

Fifi-Jinx said...

Stephen Chow? This are the students of Stephen CHow ok? Don't "play-play" ehehehe..

anthraxxxx said...

No wonder the guy holding the RM5 note look ONG!