Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Belated Birthday Present....

Sigh.. I fall sick for the pass few days. Having flu and sorethroat. The flu is killing me! I can't breathe!!! Today, after work, follow my brother to get movie tickets for tonight. Then my galfriend asked me out for a drink and I went back to the shopping mall again to have a drink at Coffee Bean. I got a beautiful blouse from my dear friends and I love it so much! Thanks Cyn, Liz and Carol. Muacks...
We catch up and updates with each other. Didn't know time flies so fast. Went back home and take a quick shower because my cousin came to my place to pick us up for dinner. Had a dinner at Windmill and I was like sneezing like crazy! My bro, his girlfriend and Sonia gave me a bag. 3 in 1 bag. Can make it as a short handbag, sling bag as well as pouch! Cool or what? My favorite Blue color somemore..
Went to the mall again to catch our movie at 10.10pm. The movie called "300". This show, not a bad story line but it's kinda brutal. The whole show is like killing all the time. With the hand got chopped off, head got chopped off and etc, etc, etc. Hahahahaha... My sleepy eyes also alert already.
After the show, we headed to mamak stall and we still talked about the movie and some other issues. Although it's kinda simple outing but I had so much fun talking and joking as well as sniffing and sneezing all the time. Hahahaha... Weekend is ending soon and today is already Sunday! Tomorrow is working day and the days goes on and on and on with the same thing. Hahahaha...
I think I better get some rest coz I realised I going to have eyebag soon and I haven't been sleeping well since Chinese New Year. Everyday making myself so tired so that I won't wake up in the middle of the night but in the end never get enough sleep till I got this sickness!
This year I got quite a some of beautiful present and I love it so much till I almost in tears. Hehehehe.. Thanks everyone. Muacks...
Till next time...

1 comment:

missironic said...

take care, fi..glad u like the present..3 in 1 present..so multi-purpose..so nice hor..lolz..muakss!!