Friday, March 16, 2007

A Single Life Celebration! =D

Oh My GOSH!!!! I'm feel so old ad... SOb SOb~! Having a celebration at my office. And my colleagues gave me some presents and I LOVE it! When I read their card, it makes me cry and I did cried and got emo on my birthday! Hahahaha... Moreover, that day also wasn't a happy day and I suddenly felt this year kinda different after 6yrs without Him.

Anyway, thanks to Trey, we went to Pure Bar. Was suppose to be checking the DJ out then cioaz but in the end we are there till almost 2am. Haahaha... Met some guys and they came to us and get to know us more. Hahaha.. The guy I met was my ex's friend and he doesn't believe that I'm SINGLE! Hahaha.. I asked him why he doesn't believe that I'm single? He answered me that I'm decent and a good girl. What is that suppose to mean?

I told him that it doesn't mean a decent and good girl can't be single. Moreover, some people don't appreciate me. =P He was flirting with me. Asking my number and also asking me out in a few days! Hahahaha... Anyway, I don't put any hope in it nor I'm looking forward to start a new relationship soon. Just as friend. Don't worry, my friends who are reading this and worried I will do something stupid. I'm aware what is going on and I'm just enjoying my life right now. =D
We were enjoying the live band there and then was at downstairs checking out the new DJ. It was not a bad day for me. I thought I was going to rot at home doing nothing but just online. Phew.. Thanks to Trey again. Hahaha.. Without her, I will be depressed at home. Hahaha..

This is how I spend my 25th birthday and I never spend a single thing! Hahahaha... COol or what? Got free drinks somemore... perghhh... We will see what happened next year.. Happy Birthday TO ME!!!!!!! =X

1 comment:

missironic said...

see..ur bday more happening than mine..wanna complain to me tat time say boring..mine lagi boring la..duduk dlm bilik kat cyber hadap the pc..=(