Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What Goes Around, Comes Around....

It has been less than a month ever since we broke up and I had known some news that he is going out with a malay gal. Wow! Not a surprise after all. And guess what? I know the gal and I respect her as an elder sister as well as she gave me advices when he and me have some minor arguements. How more great can it be?

I felt such a betrayed and cheated. He dare to tell me that he is not seeing anyone else and also not flirting around when we broke up. And within a month or should I said, after a week, he brought back the gal to his house in the middle of the night? Wow.. How bizzare can it be? Although I don't see it with my own eyes, eventually people are telling me. It's like news are spreading pretty fast.

When I think back about the 6 years I have been with him, I felt that he mistreated me and hurt me alots! Uncountable!!! Imagine how stupid I am? After all, I now realise that he never did love me for this 6 f***ing years. Will a guy hurt his girlfriend if he love her so much? Talking about engaging, talking about marriage, I felt all this was a plot. It was just a game after all. A game so that I can feel secure and trust him when he can flirt or sleep around with other gals behind my back. Such a JERK!

What did I do wrong to deserve this? I believe I deserve a better treatment!!! And I demand it in my life. I never cheat on him, I never betray him and I never even f***ing sleep around!!!! What the f**k is wrong with his brain?

I will never let myself down anymore. This is his lost. He never appreciate it although I had forgive and go back to him many times. This is it! I had enough of "his-games" already! I ain't wanna suffer, cry and make myself down, when he himself is enjoying his life. Let he, himself destroy his own life from his own hand.

I'm here to "lepas" geram aje... Grrrr!!!!

6 comments:

missironic said...

Good on you, FiFi!!..Finally u r awake! the end means the end..close the book n burn it!!he's the type where the saying 'leopards neva change their spots' implied. now to open up a new chapter in a new book n start anew..go all the way fwd babe..gambateh! muakss!!

increadible.liz said...

Better she does move on... else ah,we mmg will "bunuh" her. LOLx.

We're not asking you to forget things, we know things are easy to forgive, but not forgotten ma.... It takes a long time (in your case) to heal and perhaps move on with a better partner later.

Have good faith, I am sure "The One" is still somewhere out there for you... "He" might be a bit sesat to find you.. hehe, patient k! Take care!!!

Fifi-Jinx said...

thanks babe.. thanks for all the support. love ya gals.. muacks muacks

missironic said...

yeap..lili san said is true..there's lots of time to find 'the one'. dun need to rush..come..join my singlehood club..wahahahaha..muakss!

Fifi-Jinx said...

hahahaha.... Join you but u r not around me.. macam jauh laa.. =P cant do things together

missironic said...

wat to do..nak carik duit..kena go far sikit..lolz...nvm la..bcome semi active member..hahahaaa....